The authors declare the absence of any conflict of interest. The study is not financially supported.
A novel mutation in protein C gene (PROC) causing severe phenotype in neonatal period
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 763–764, April 2014
How to Cite
Unal, S., Gumruk, F., Yigit, S., Tuncer, M., Tavil, B., Cil, O., Takci, S., Urata, M., Hotta, T., Kang, D. and Cetin, M. (2014), A novel mutation in protein C gene (PROC) causing severe phenotype in neonatal period. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 763–764. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24782
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!