Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Timing of adjuvant radiotherapy and treatment outcome in childhood ependymoma
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 606–611, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, A. P.-Y., Shing, M. M.-K., Yuen, H.-L., Li, C.-H., Ling, S.-C., Luk, C.-W., Ha, S.-Y., Li, C.-K., Kwong, D. L.-W. and Chan, G. C.-F. (2014), Timing of adjuvant radiotherapy and treatment outcome in childhood ependymoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 606–611. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24820
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.