Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
BIRC5 (survivin) splice variant expression correlates with refractory disease and poor outcome in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 647–652, April 2014
How to Cite
Moore, A. S., Alonzo, T. A., Gerbing, R. B., Lange, B. J., Heerema, N. A., Franklin, J., Raimondi, S. C., Hirsch, B. A., Gamis, A. S. and Meshinchi, S. (2014), BIRC5 (survivin) splice variant expression correlates with refractory disease and poor outcome in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 647–652. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24822
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Chair's Grant. Grant Number: U10-CA98543
- Statistics and Data Center. Grant Number: U10-CA98413
- Children's Oncology Group. Grant Number: U24-CA114766
- NCI. Grant Number: R01-CA114563
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.