Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
BIRC5 (survivin) splice variant expression correlates with refractory disease and poor outcome in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 647–652, April 2014
How to Cite
Moore, A. S., Alonzo, T. A., Gerbing, R. B., Lange, B. J., Heerema, N. A., Franklin, J., Raimondi, S. C., Hirsch, B. A., Gamis, A. S. and Meshinchi, S. (2014), BIRC5 (survivin) splice variant expression correlates with refractory disease and poor outcome in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 647–652. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24822
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Chair's Grant. Grant Number: U10-CA98543
- Statistics and Data Center. Grant Number: U10-CA98413
- Children's Oncology Group. Grant Number: U24-CA114766
- NCI. Grant Number: R01-CA114563
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.