Yi-Jin Gao and Ci Pan equally contributed to this work.
Clinical outcome of childhood lymphoblastic lymphoma in Shanghai China 2001–2010
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 659–663, April 2014
How to Cite
Gao, Y.-J., Pan, C., Tang, J.-Y., Lu, F.-J., Chen, J., Xue, H.-L., Zhai, X.-W., Li, J., Ye, Q.-D., Zhou, M., Wang, H.-S., Miao, H., Qian, X.-W., Xu, Z. and Meng, J.-H. (2014), Clinical outcome of childhood lymphoblastic lymphoma in Shanghai China 2001–2010. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 659–663. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24848
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.