Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Resilience and psychosocial outcomes in parents of children with cancer
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 552–557, March 2014
How to Cite
Rosenberg, A. R., Wolfe, J., Bradford, M. C., Shaffer, M. L., Yi-Frazier, J. P., Curtis, J. R., Syrjala, K. L. and Baker, K. S. (2014), Resilience and psychosocial outcomes in parents of children with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 552–557. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24854
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32CA009351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.