Letter to the Editor
Long-term renal outcome in adolescent and young adult patients nephrectomized for unilateral Wilms tumor
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1136–1137, June 2014
How to Cite
Spreafico, F., Terenziani, M., Testa, S., Perotti, D., Collini, P., Piva, L. and Ardissino, G. (2014), Long-term renal outcome in adolescent and young adult patients nephrectomized for unilateral Wilms tumor. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1136–1137. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24876
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.