Conflict of interest: Consultant or Advisory Role (unrelated to this work): Robert Ferry, Ipsen (C). Research Funding (unrelated to this work): Robert Ferry, MacroGenics, Eli Lilly, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novo Nordisk A/S, Ipsen, Diamyd Therapeutics AB, Pfizer, Tolerx, GlaxoSmithKline, Takeda, Endo Pharmaceuticals. All other authors have no disclosures related to this work.
Calcium and cholecalciferol supplementation provides no added benefit to nutritional counseling to improve bone mineral density in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 885–893, May 2014
How to Cite
Kaste, S.C., Qi, A., Smith, K., Surprise, H., Lovorn, E., Boyett, J., Ferry, R.J., Relling, M.V., Shurtleff, S.A., Pui, C.H., Carbone, L., Hudson, M.M. and Ness, K.K. (2014), Calcium and cholecalciferol supplementation provides no added benefit to nutritional counseling to improve bone mineral density in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 885–893. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24882
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P30 CA-21765
- Center of Excellence grant from the State of Tennessee
- Le Bonheur Foundation (Memphis TN)
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 HD059292, GM 92666
- Gabrielle's Angel Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.