Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Fludarabine, cytarabine, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and melphalan (FALG with L-PAM) as a reduced toxicity conditioning regimen in children with acute leukemia
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 712–716, April 2014
How to Cite
Kato, K., Yoshida, N., Matsumoto, K. and Matsuyama, T. (2014), Fludarabine, cytarabine, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and melphalan (FALG with L-PAM) as a reduced toxicity conditioning regimen in children with acute leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 712–716. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24922
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.