[The copyright line for this article was corrected in July 2015 after original online publication.]
Long-term outcome of 4,040 children diagnosed with pediatric low-grade gliomas: An analysis of the Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) database
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Pediatric Blood & Cancer Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1173–1179, July 2014
How to Cite
Bandopadhayay, P., Bergthold, G., London, W. B., Goumnerova, L. C., Morales La Madrid, A., Marcus, K. J., Guo, D., Ullrich, N. J., Robison, N. J., Chi, S. N., Beroukhim, R., Kieran, M. W. and Manley, P. E. (2014), Long-term outcome of 4,040 children diagnosed with pediatric low-grade gliomas: An analysis of the Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) database. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1173–1179. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24958
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Stop&Shop Pediatric Brain Tumor Program
- Andrysiak Fund for LGG, Pediatric Low-Grade Astrocytoma Foundation
- Friends of DFCI
- Nuovo-Soldati Foundation
- Philippe Foundation
- St Baldrick's Foundation
- 11National Cancer Institute, Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) program SEER*Stat database:incidence: SEER 17 Regs research data + hurricane katrina impacted Louisiana cases, Nov 2010 Sub (1973–2008 varying): Linked to County Attributes, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch. 2011.