Supported in part by United States Public Health Service grant nos. CA-21765 (R. Gilbertson, Principal Investigator) and CA-95124 (D. Green, Principal Investigator) and support provided to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital by the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC).
The Twelfth International Conference on the long-term complications of treatment of children and adolescents with cancer
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, page 1719, October 2014
How to Cite
Green, D. M. (2014), The Twelfth International Conference on the long-term complications of treatment of children and adolescents with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1719. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24967
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.