Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Risk and resilience factors for grade retention in youth with sickle cell disease
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1252–1256, July 2014
How to Cite
Ladd, R. J., Valrie, C. R. and Walcott, C. M. (2014), Risk and resilience factors for grade retention in youth with sickle cell disease. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1252–1256. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24974
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K01HL103155
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.