Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
PLK1 expression and BI 2536 effects in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1227–1231, July 2014
How to Cite
Oliveira, J.C., Pezuk, J.A., Brassesco, M.S., Morales, A.G., Queiroz, R.G.P., Scrideli, C.A. and Tone, L.G. (2014), PLK1 expression and BI 2536 effects in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1227–1231. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24978
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil). Grant Number: 471952/2011-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.