The American College of Radiology seeks and encourages collaboration with other organizations on the development of the ACR Appropriateness Criteria® through society representation on expert panels. Participation by representatives from collaborating societies on the expert panel does not necessarily imply individual or society endorsement of the final document.
ACR appropriateness Criteria® pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 American College of Radiology
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1305–1312, July 2014
How to Cite
Terezakis, S. A., Metzger, M. L., Hodgson, D. C., Schwartz, C. L., Advani, R., Flowers, C. R., Hoppe, B. S., Ng, A., Roberts, K. B., Shapiro, R., Wilder, R. B., Yunes, M. J. and Constine, L. S. (2014), ACR appropriateness Criteria® pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1305–1312. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24983
This article is a revised version of the American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma, excerpts of which are reprinted here with permission. Practitioners are encouraged to refer to the complete version at www.acr.org/ac.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.