Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Duration of the pre-diagnostic interval in medulloblastoma is subgroup dependent
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1190–1194, July 2014
How to Cite
Ramaswamy, V., Remke, M., Shih, D., Wang, X., Northcott, P. A., Faria, C. C., Raybaud, C., Tabori, U., Hawkins, C., Rutka, J., Taylor, M. D. and Bouffet, E. (2014), Duration of the pre-diagnostic interval in medulloblastoma is subgroup dependent. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1190–1194. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25002
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Clinician Scientist Phase II Award
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Garron Family Chair in Childhood Cancer Research, Hospital for Sick Children
- University of Toronto
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Alberta Innovates-Health Solutions Clinical Fellowship
- Mildred Scheel Cancer Foundation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.