Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Cancer incidence, morbidity, and survival in Canadian first nation children: A Manitoba population-based study from the cancer in young people in Canada (CYP-C) registry
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2164–2169, December 2014
How to Cite
Stammers, D. M., Israels, S. J., Lambert, P. J. and Cuvelier, G. D.E. (2014), Cancer incidence, morbidity, and survival in Canadian first nation children: A Manitoba population-based study from the cancer in young people in Canada (CYP-C) registry. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 2164–2169. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25005
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.