Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Focused screening of a panel of cancer-related genetic polymorphisms reveals new susceptibility loci for pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1411–1415, August 2014
How to Cite
Offenmüller, S., Ravindranath, Y., Goyette, G., Kanakapalli, D., Miller, K. S., Brecht, I. B. and Zolk, O. (2014), Focused screening of a panel of cancer-related genetic polymorphisms reveals new susceptibility loci for pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1411–1415. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25011
Brecht and Zolk share senior authorship.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Kind-Philipp-Stiftung für Leukämieforschung (S.O.)
- Leukemia Research
- Life Inc.
- Melissa Krinsky Ginoplois-Karmanos Endowment (Y.R.)
- Georgie Ginopolis Chair endowment Award
- Leukemia Research Life, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.