Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Cutaneous metastases during an aggressive course of Xp11.2 translocation renal cell carcinoma in a teenager
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1698–1700, September 2014
How to Cite
Sudour-Bonnange, H., Leroy, X., Chauvet, M.-p., Classe, M., Robin, P. M. and Leblond, P. (2014), Cutaneous metastases during an aggressive course of Xp11.2 translocation renal cell carcinoma in a teenager. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1698–1700. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25015
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.