Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Aerosol interleukin-2 induces natural killer cell proliferation in the lung and combination therapy improves the survival of mice with osteosarcoma lung metastasis
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1362–1368, August 2014
How to Cite
Guma, S. R., Lee, D. A., Ling, Y., Gordon, N. and Kleinerman, E. S. (2014), Aerosol interleukin-2 induces natural killer cell proliferation in the lung and combination therapy improves the survival of mice with osteosarcoma lung metastasis. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1362–1368. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25019
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- CURE Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Mosbacher Pediatric Chair Fund
- NIH Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.