Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Altered resting state functional connectivity in young survivors of acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1295–1299, July 2014
How to Cite
Kesler, S. R., Gugel, M., Pritchard-Berman, M., Lee, C., Kutner, E., Hosseini, S.M. H., Dahl, G. and Lacayo, N. (2014), Altered resting state functional connectivity in young survivors of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1295–1299. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25022
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.