Presented in part at the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL, June 2012.
A phase I trial of MK-2206 in children with refractory malignancies: A Children's Oncology Group study
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1246–1251, July 2014
How to Cite
Fouladi, M., Perentesis, J. P., Phillips, C. L., Leary, S., Reid, J. M., McGovern, R. M., Ingle, A. M., Ahern, C. H., Ames, M. M., Houghton, P., Doyle, L. A., Weigel, B. and Blaney, S. M. (2014), A phase I trial of MK-2206 in children with refractory malignancies: A Children's Oncology Group study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1246–1251. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25023
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U01 CA97452, UM1 CA097452-11
- Cancerfree KIDS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.