Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Initial testing (stage 1) of the notch inhibitor PF-03084014, by the pediatric preclinical testing program
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1493–1496, August 2014
How to Cite
Carol, H., Maris, J. M., Kang, M. H., Reynolds, C. P., Kolb, E. A., Gorlick, R., Keir, S. T., Wu, J., Kurmasheva, R. T., Houghton, P. J., Smith, M. A. and Lock, R. B. (2014), Initial testing (stage 1) of the notch inhibitor PF-03084014, by the pediatric preclinical testing program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1493–1496. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25026
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: NO1-CM-42216, CA21765, CA108786
Vol. 61, Issue 9, 1716, Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.