Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Patterns of symptoms and functional impairments in children with cancer
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1282–1288, July 2014
How to Cite
Buckner, T. W., Wang, J., DeWalt, D. A., Jacobs, S., Reeve, B. B. and Hinds, P. S. (2014), Patterns of symptoms and functional impairments in children with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1282–1288. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25029
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, UNC-Chapel Hill. Grant Number: 5T32-HS000032
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Common Fund Initiative
- Northwestern University. Grant Numbers: U54AR057951, U01AR052177, U54AR057943
- American Institutes for Research. Grant Number: U54AR057926
- State University of New York, Stony Brook. Grant Numbers: U01AR057948, U01AR052170
- University of Washington, Seattle. Grant Numbers: U01AR057954, U01AR052171
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Grant Number: U01AR052181
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Grant Number: U01AR057956
- Stanford University. Grant Number: U01AR052158
- Boston University. Grant Number: U01AR057929
- University of California, Los Angeles. Grant Number: U01AR057936
- University of Pittsburgh. Grant Number: U01AR052155
- Georgetown University. Grant Number: U01AR057971
- Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati. Grant Number: U01AR057940
- University of Maryland, Baltimore. Grant Number: U01AR057967
- Duke University. Grant Number: U01AR052186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.