Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Conventional and molecular cytogenetic characterization of Burkitt lymphoma with bone marrow involvement in Brazilian children and adolescents
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1422–1426, August 2014
How to Cite
De Souza, M. T., Hassan, R., Liehr, T., Marques-Salles, T. J., Boulhosa, A. M., Abdelhay, E., Ribeiro, R. C. and Silva, M. L. M. (2014), Conventional and molecular cytogenetic characterization of Burkitt lymphoma with bone marrow involvement in Brazilian children and adolescents. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1422–1426. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25030
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- CAPES (PROBRAL/DAAD—project no. 419/14)
- CNPq (project no. 473878/2011-9)
- FAPERJ (project no. E-26/110.868/2013)
- INCT para Controle do Câncer, Brazil. Grant Number: CNPq 573806/2008-0
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
- Center of Excellence Grant from the State of Tennessee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.