Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the Middle East and neighboring countries: A prospective multi-institutional international collaborative study (CALLME1) by the Middle East Childhood Cancer Alliance (MECCA)
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1403–1410, August 2014
How to Cite
Al-Mulla, N. A., Chandra, P., Khattab, M., Madanat, F., Vossough, P., Torfa, E., Al-Lamki, Z., Zain, G., Muwakkit, S., Mahmoud, S., Al-Jassmi, A., Tuncer, M., Al-Mukharraq, H., Barsaoui, S., Arceci, R. J., Howard, S. C., Kulozik, A. E., Ravindranath, Y., Reaman, G. H., Farranoush, M. and AlNasser, A. A. (2014), Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the Middle East and neighboring countries: A prospective multi-institutional international collaborative study (CALLME1) by the Middle East Childhood Cancer Alliance (MECCA). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1403–1410. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25031
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- QNRF-National Priority Research Project. Grant Number: NPRP 17-6-7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.