The current address of R.M. Egeler is Department of Stem Cell Transplantation, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Patient reported outcomes in pediatric oncology practice: Suggestions for future usage by parents and pediatric oncologists
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1707–1710, September 2014
How to Cite
Schepers, S.A., Engelen, V.E., Haverman, L., Caron, H.N., Hoogerbrugge, P.M., Kaspers, G.J.L., Egeler, R.M. and Grootenhuis, M.A. (2014), Patient reported outcomes in pediatric oncology practice: Suggestions for future usage by parents and pediatric oncologists. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1707–1710. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25034
Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.