Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Predictors of future health-related quality of life in survivors of adolescent cancer
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1891–1894, October 2014
How to Cite
Nolan, V. G., Krull, K. R., Gurney, J. G., Leisenring, W., Robison, L. L. and Ness, K. K. (2014), Predictors of future health-related quality of life in survivors of adolescent cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1891–1894. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25037
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA55727
- Cancer Center Support (CORE). Grant Number: CA 21765
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.