Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Phase II trial of pirfenidone in children and young adults with neurofibromatosis type 1 and progressive plexiform neurofibromas
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1598–1602, September 2014
How to Cite
Widemann, B. C., Babovic-Vuksanovic, D., Dombi, E., Wolters, P. L., Goldman, S., Martin, S., Goodwin, A., Goodspeed, W., Kieran, M. W., Cohen, B., Blaney, S. M., King, A., Solomon, J., Patronas, N., Balis, F. M., Fox, E., Steinberg, S. M. and Packer, R. J. (2014), Phase II trial of pirfenidone in children and young adults with neurofibromatosis type 1 and progressive plexiform neurofibromas. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1598–1602. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25041
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2014
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: NF01000042
- FDA Orphan Fund Program Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.