Alix E. Seif and Dana M. Walker contributed equally to this work.
Dexrazoxane exposure and risk of secondary acute myeloid leukemia in pediatric oncology patients
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 704–709, April 2015
How to Cite
Seif, A. E., Walker, D. M., Li, Y., Huang, Y.-S. V., Kavcic, M., Torp, K., Bagatell, R., Fisher, B. T. and Aplenc, R. (2015), Dexrazoxane exposure and risk of secondary acute myeloid leukemia in pediatric oncology patients. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 62: 704–709. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25043
Conflict of interest: Author Brian T. Fisher receives research support from Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. All other authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1 R01 CA3881-01
- The Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, Center for Childhood Cancer Research Seed Grant
- American Cancer Society, Mentored Research Scientist Grant in Applied and Clinical Research. Grant Number: MRSG-12-215-01-LIB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.