Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Targeting the wee1 kinase for treatment of pediatric Down syndrome acute myeloid leukemia
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1767–1773, October 2014
How to Cite
Caldwell, J. T., Edwards, H., Buck, S. A., Ge, Y. and Taub, J. W. (2014), Targeting the wee1 kinase for treatment of pediatric Down syndrome acute myeloid leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1767–1773. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25081
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 CA120772, T32 CA009531
- Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Children's Research Center of Michigan
- Kids Without Cancer, Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan
- Elana Fund
- Herrick Foundation
- Justin's Gift Charity
- The Buric Family
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Sehn Family Foundation
- Dale Meyer Memorial Endowment for Leukemia Research
- Ring Screw Textron Endowed Chair for Pediatric Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.