The authors declare no conflict of interest.
The feasibility and benefits of a 12-week yoga intervention for pediatric cancer out-patients
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1828–1834, October 2014
How to Cite
Wurz, A., Chamorro-Vina, C., Guilcher, G. M.T., Schulte, F. and Culos-Reed, S. N. (2014), The feasibility and benefits of a 12-week yoga intervention for pediatric cancer out-patients. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1828–1834. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25096
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute: CIHR Training Program in Genetics, Child Development and Health
- Psychosocial Oncology Research Training (PORT) Program: CIHR/Strategic Training Initiative in Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.