Conflict of interest: Thomas Hawthorne is an employee of Celldex Therapeutics (firstname.lastname@example.org), the other authors consider that there are no actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
Initial testing (stage 1) of glembatumumab vedotin (CDX-011) by the pediatric preclinical testing program
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1816–1821, October 2014
How to Cite
Kolb, E. A., Gorlick, R., Billups, C. A., Hawthorne, T., Kurmasheva, R. T., Houghton, P. J. and Smith, M. A. (2014), Initial testing (stage 1) of glembatumumab vedotin (CDX-011) by the pediatric preclinical testing program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1816–1821. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25099
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: NO1-CM-42216, CA21765, CA108786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.