Conflict of interest: A.B. and N.B. were employed by Enzon Pharmaceuticals during the conduct of the study.
Phase 1 evaluation of EZN-2208, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of SN38, in children adolescents and young adults with relapsed or refractory solid tumors
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1792–1797, October 2014
How to Cite
Norris, R. E., Shusterman, S., Gore, L., Muscal, J. A., Macy, M. E., Fox, E., Berkowitz, N., Buchbinder, A. and Bagatell, R. (2014), Phase 1 evaluation of EZN-2208, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of SN38, in children adolescents and young adults with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1792–1797. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25105
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.