Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
A Phase 2 study of bortezomib combined with either idarubicin/cytarabine or cytarabine/etoposide in children with relapsed, refractory or secondary acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1754–1760, October 2014
How to Cite
Horton, T. M., Perentesis, J. P., Gamis, A. S., Alonzo, T. A., Gerbing, R. B., Ballard, J., Adlard, K., Howard, D. S., Smith, F. O., Jenkins, G., Kelder, A., Schuurhuis, G. J. and Moscow, J. A. (2014), A Phase 2 study of bortezomib combined with either idarubicin/cytarabine or cytarabine/etoposide in children with relapsed, refractory or secondary acute myeloid leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1754–1760. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25117
Clinical Trial information: Identification number: NCT00666588. Trial Registry: clinicaltrials.gov
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
- Takeda/Millenium Pharmaceuticals
- National Cancer Insititute. Grant Numbers: K12CA90433-04, K23CA113337
- NCI Children's Oncology Group. Grant Number: U10CA098543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.