Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Ikaros deletions in BCR–ABL-negative childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia are associated with a distinct gene expression signature but do not result in intrinsic chemoresistance
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1779–1785, October 2014
How to Cite
Vitanza, N. A., Zaky, W., Blum, R., Meyer, J. A., Wang, J., Bhatla, T., Morrison, D. J., Raetz, E. A. and Carroll, W. L. (2014), Ikaros deletions in BCR–ABL-negative childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia are associated with a distinct gene expression signature but do not result in intrinsic chemoresistance. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1779–1785. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25119
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA140729, R21 CA152838-02, CCSG P30CA016087, T32 CA009161
- American Society of Hematology
- St. Baldrick's Foundation
- Ira Sohn Conference Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.