Conflict of interest: In 2010 Dr. Levine was a consultant for Novartis Oncology. Novartis did not participate in the analysis or review the manuscript.
International patterns of childhood chronic myeloid leukemia: Comparisons between the United States and resource-restricted nations
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1774–1778, October 2014
How to Cite
Sadak, K. T., Fultz, K., Mendizabal, A., Reaman, G., Garcia-Gonzalez, P. and Levine, P. H. (2014), International patterns of childhood chronic myeloid leukemia: Comparisons between the United States and resource-restricted nations. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1774–1778. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25120
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- 1In Ries LAG, Smith MA, Gurney JG, et al. (eds). Cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents: United States SEER Program 1975–1995. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, SEER Program; 1999. NIH Pub. No. 99-4649.
- 2American Cancer Society. Cancer facts & figures 2011. Atlanta: American Cancer Society; 2011.
- 5Price of drugs for chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), reflection of the unsustainable cancer drug prices: perspective of CML experts. Blood 2013; doi: 10.1182/blood-2013-03-490003..
- 9United Nations, World Macro Regions and Components [Internet]; 2009; 450 [accessed 15.05.09].
- 10Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program (www.seer.cancer.gov) SEER*Stat Database: Incidence - SEER 18 Regs Research Data+Hurricane Katrina Impacted Louisiana Cases, Nov 2011 Sub, (1973–2009).
- 18American Cancer Society. Global cancer facts & figures, 2nd edition. Atlanta: American Cancer Society; 2011. Available at http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-027766.pdf.
- 20World Health Organization (WHO). 2007a; Cancer: Diet and physical activity's impact. Available at: http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/facts/cancer/en/.