Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Factors associated with recruiting adult survivors of childhood cancer into clinic-based research
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1846–1851, October 2014
How to Cite
Mertens, A. C., Liu, W., Ness, K. K., McDonald, A., Hudson, M. M., Wasilewski-Masker, K., Bhatia, S., Nathan, P. C., Leonard, M., Srivastava, K., Robison, L. L. and Green, D. M. (2014), Factors associated with recruiting adult survivors of childhood cancer into clinic-based research. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 1846–1851. doi: 10.1002/pbc.25130
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U24 CA55727
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.