Processing of single polymer composites using the concept of constrained fibers
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 114–120, February 2005
How to Cite
Barkoula, N.-M., Peijs, T., Schimanski, T. and Loos, J. (2005), Processing of single polymer composites using the concept of constrained fibers. Polym Compos, 26: 114–120. doi: 10.1002/pc.20082
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2004
- Economy, Ecology, and Technology (EET) program. Grant Number: Nr. EETK97104
- Dutch Government
- EU ORTHOFLEX Growth project. Grant Number: G5ST-CT-2002-50185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!