Fundamental studies on wood–plastic composites: Effects of fiber concentration and mixing temperature on the mechanical properties of poplar/PP composite
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 569–573, May 2008
How to Cite
Nourbakhsh, A. and Ashori, A. (2008), Fundamental studies on wood–plastic composites: Effects of fiber concentration and mixing temperature on the mechanical properties of poplar/PP composite. Polym Compos, 29: 569–573. doi: 10.1002/pc.20578
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!