© 2008 Government of Canada. Exclusive worldwide publication rights in the article have been transferred to Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Structure and properties of starch nanocrystal-reinforced soy protein plastics†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Published 2008 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 474–480, April 2009
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Ai, F., Chang, P. R., Huang, J. and Dufresne, A. (2009), Structure and properties of starch nanocrystal-reinforced soy protein plastics. Polym Compos, 30: 474–480. doi: 10.1002/pc.20612
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Canadian Biomass Innovation Network (CBIN) Project. Grant Number: TID 824
- State Key Laboratory of Polymer Physics and Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!