Supramolecular composites of photo-cured acrylated castor oil and fibers formed by the self-assembly of low molecular weight organic gelators
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2001–2008, November 2012
How to Cite
Shibata, M., Kakihara, T. and Obara, S. (2012), Supramolecular composites of photo-cured acrylated castor oil and fibers formed by the self-assembly of low molecular weight organic gelators. Polym Compos, 33: 2001–2008. doi: 10.1002/pc.22341
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20550194, 23550250
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!