Effect of filler size on thermophysical and electrical behavior of nanocomposites based on expanded graphite nanoparticles filled in low-density polyethylene matrix
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 149–155, February 2013
How to Cite
Kratochvíla, J., Boudenne, A. and Krupa, I. (2013), Effect of filler size on thermophysical and electrical behavior of nanocomposites based on expanded graphite nanoparticles filled in low-density polyethylene matrix. Polym Compos, 34: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/pc.22387
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Scientific Grant Agency of the Ministry of Education of Slovak Republic and the Slovak Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2/0119/12
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology COST and STSM fellowship of COST Action. Grant Number: MP0701
- Composites with novel functional and structural properties by nanoscale materials (Nano Composite Materials-NCM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!