Fabrication and microwave absorption properties of BaTiO3 nanotube/polyaniline hybrid nanomaterials
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 265–273, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y.-F., Fu, Y.-Q., Natsuki, T. and Ni, Q.-Q. (2013), Fabrication and microwave absorption properties of BaTiO3 nanotube/polyaniline hybrid nanomaterials. Polym Compos, 34: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/pc.22409
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Grants-in-aid from the Global COE Program
- CLUSTER (the second stage) by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!