Preparation and characterization of coaxial mullite/polypyrrole fibrous nanocomposites via self-assembling and in situ surface-initiated polymerization
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 892–899, May 2014
How to Cite
Yang, C., Mo, H., Zang, L., Qiu, J., Wang, X. and You, H. (2014), Preparation and characterization of coaxial mullite/polypyrrole fibrous nanocomposites via self-assembling and in situ surface-initiated polymerization. Polym Compos, 35: 892–899. doi: 10.1002/pc.22733
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51303035
- Guangxi Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2013GXNSFBA019041
- Scientific Research Fund of Guangxi Education Department. Grant Number: 201203YB092
- Guangxi Scientific Experiment Center Of Mining, Metallurgy And Environment. Grant Number: KH2011YB001
- Guangxi Small Highland Innovation Team of Talents
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!