The influence of layered, spherical, and tubular carbon nanomaterials' concentration on the flame retardancy of polypropylene
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1230–1241, July 2015
How to Cite
Dittrich, B., Wartig, K.-A., Hofmann, D., Mülhaupt, R. and Schartel, B. (2015), The influence of layered, spherical, and tubular carbon nanomaterials' concentration on the flame retardancy of polypropylene. Polym Compos, 36: 1230–1241. doi: 10.1002/pc.23027
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany (BMBF) (03X0111C, FUNgraphen project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!