A Validated Method for the Simultaneous Quantitation of Bioactive Alkaloid Markers in the Leaf Ethanolic Extract of Cissampelos sympodialis Eichl.: a Phenological Variation Study
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 426–432, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Marinho, A. F., Barbosa-Filho, J. M. and Oliveira, E. J. (2012), A Validated Method for the Simultaneous Quantitation of Bioactive Alkaloid Markers in the Leaf Ethanolic Extract of Cissampelos sympodialis Eichl.: a Phenological Variation Study. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 426–432. doi: 10.1002/pca.1376
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!