High-sensitivity Determination of Curcumin in Human Urine Using Gemini Zwitterionic Surfactant as a Probe by Resonance Light Scattering Technique
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 456–461, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Liang, S., Zhu, L., Liu, J., Zhang, G. and Chen, Z. (2012), High-sensitivity Determination of Curcumin in Human Urine Using Gemini Zwitterionic Surfactant as a Probe by Resonance Light Scattering Technique. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 456–461. doi: 10.1002/pca.1380
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!