Chemometric Classification of Morphologically Similar Umbelliferae Medicinal Herbs by DART-TOF-MS Fingerprint
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 508–512, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. M., Kim, H.-J. and Jang, Y. P. (2012), Chemometric Classification of Morphologically Similar Umbelliferae Medicinal Herbs by DART-TOF-MS Fingerprint. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 508–512. doi: 10.1002/pca.2348
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!