Rapid Profiling of Intact Glucosinolates in Arabidopsis Leaves by UHPLC-QTOFMS Using a Charged Surface Hybrid Column
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 520–528, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Glauser, G., Schweizer, F., Turlings, T. C. J. and Reymond, P. (2012), Rapid Profiling of Intact Glucosinolates in Arabidopsis Leaves by UHPLC-QTOFMS Using a Charged Surface Hybrid Column. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 520–528. doi: 10.1002/pca.2350
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!