Tandem Solid Phase Extraction Followed by Online Trapping–Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry for Sensitive Detection of Endogenous Cytokinins in Plant Tissues
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 559–568, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Yuan, B.-F. and Feng, Y.-Q. (2012), Tandem Solid Phase Extraction Followed by Online Trapping–Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry for Sensitive Detection of Endogenous Cytokinins in Plant Tissues. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 559–568. doi: 10.1002/pca.2353
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91017013, 31070327, 21005057
- Science Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20921062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!